Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today, I prayed...

... and so I made my pilgrimage to Novena Church today for the first time in 9 months.

It felt so good to be back where I usually sit and I am totally amazed at how the place never changes - the way I love it.

I gave thanks for bringing me back safely and completing the training smoothly.

For making it back for Xmas and New Year though it sure was a frenzied last 2 months.

Especially for my family, for their support and love.

I also prayed... that I will know whom is chosen for me when the time comes.

Wounds have definitely healed but do I dare try again?

Just too afraid to be swept off my feet just to find out that the engine fails on me once again... Just reflecting, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! At times you just have to have the courage to try again, and pray that all will go well.

I started attending Novena faithfully since May 2009, and She did provide someone for me, someone whom I'd never have considered in the beginning, but yet its someone whom God deems best for me.

Having said that, I haven't been to Novena since November. I have made a resolution to go regularly again this year.

All the best for the new decade!

JohnnyBoy said...

Thanks for sharing! Yeah it would be a good resolution to go regularly; I do try to go every week as well!

All the best to you as well!